Event Entry Conditions
Tiny Tickers Terms and Conditions for charity event places
- Tiny Tickers only has a limited number of places for each Event, and therefore no guarantees can be given that your application will be successful. We also reserve the right to refuse any application at our absolute discretion, without providing reasons for doing so. We will contact you in due course to confirm the status of your application.
- If your application is successful we will ensure that your place is reserved for that Event, but you will still be required to register with the Event organiser to confirm your place. We will provide you with further information about this at a later stage. Please note that failure to register with the Event organiser may result in your place being lost, but you will not be entitled to a refund in these circumstances if you have paid a fee for your place.
- If your application is successful you will also be required to sign up to, and comply with, the Event organiser’s Event rules and/or terms and conditions. Please read these carefully, as they will set out the Event organiser’s obligations and liabilities to you and vice versa. Please note that Tiny Tickers is not responsible for the organisation or management of the Event, and therefore we shall have no liability to you for any injury, damage or loss suffered by you when taking part in or in connection with the Event.
- If you are required to pay for a Tiny Tickers charity place as part of the application process, we regret that we are unable to refund any payment unless your application is unsuccessful.
- When taking part in an Event, we ask that you avoid behaving in any way which may cause offence or damage the reputation of Tiny Tickers, for example by using aggressive or abusive language, or by behaving in a way which may cause injury or harm to other participants and/or spectators.
- Each charity place at an Event represents an important and valuable source of fundraising for us. For some of the events (Great North Run & Royal Parks Half Marathon) we have made an investment to be able to offer places at Events, we therefore ask each applicant to pledge to raise a minimum level of sponsorship if they subsequently take part in an Event that requires one of our charity places.
- Please note that all monies that you do raise in connection with the Event are held on trust for Tiny Tickers, and therefore you have a legal responsibility to ensure that all sponsorship monies/donations received in connection with an Event are paid to us. We ask that you do this as soon as possible, but in any event within four weeks of the date of the Event. You can pay in funds on your fundraising page, or by donating via our website or sending a cheque to Tiny Tickers, PO Box 369, Leeds LS26 1FR.