Did you know that you can support Tiny Tickers through your workplace?
Whether you’re a multinational corporation looking for a major charity partnership, or a local company interested in raising some money for us, we’d love to work with you to create a mutually beneficial partnership. So don’t hesitate to email us for more information.
How can you help?
Your business can help provide a better start for tiny hearts in a number of ways including;
- Choose us as your charity of the year
- fundraise with your colleagues or customers
- Use your skills to offer pro bono support
- Make a one off donation
- Encourage people in your organisation to give through their payroll
What’s in it for you?
- Motivate your staff and encourage team building opportunities
- Meet your corporate social responsibility objectives
- Increase staff and customer engagement
- Secure positive PR
- The knowledge that you’ll be helping tiny hearts get a better start in life
Make 2020 a year to remember
Almost twenty years ago world renowned fetal cardiologist Dr Helen Gardiner had an idea. She realised that many of the babies she was caring for could have been helped much earlier and something needed to be done. As such, Tiny Tickers was born. In 2020 we’re excited to be celebrating twenty years of taking big steps for tiny hearts and you could be part of the celebration. Reach out to our Fundraising Team to find out how you can get involved.
Get in touch
Corporate support is vital in helping us take big steps for tiny hearts. If you’d like to talk about how your business can support Tiny Tickers or if you’d like to find out more about our work, please email our team on Fundraising@tinytickers.org. We can’t wait to hear form you.