There are many ways you can get involved to help Tiny Tickers at school or in nursery, we have listed a few ideas below, but if you get in touch we can discuss what would be best for you.
TEACHERS AND PARENTS
- Get together in the staff room for bake sales and book sales
- Organise a good old fashioned rounders match for staff v parents, charge an entry fee per team and for tea and cakes at the final whistle.
- Organise a fashion show for all, with models of every age!
- Allocate a dress down day to Tiny Tickers so the children can have fun dressing up as their favourite super hero/ cartoon character
- Sponsored silence
- Join us for our Heart Week fundraising in February