There are many ways you can get involved to help Tiny Tickers at school or in nursery, we have listed a few ideas below, but if you get in touch we can discuss what would be best for you.
TEACHERS AND PARENTS
- Get together in the staff room for bake sales and book sales
- Organise a good old fashioned rounders match for staff v parents, charge an entry fee per team and for tea and cakes at the final whistle.
- Organise a fashion show for all, with models of every age!
- Ask parents to bring in items for a raffle
- Organise a quiz night
- Ask teachers and parents to donate their birthdays by starting a Facebook or Just Giving fundraiser
- Allocate a dress down day to Tiny Tickers so the children can have fun dressing up as their favourite super hero/ cartoon character
- Sponsored silence
- Join us for our Heart Week fundraising in February
- Guess the baby! Ask pupils to bring in pictures of themselves as babies and have fun guessing which picture belongs to which pupil!
Download our Fundraising Toolkit for more ideas and inspiration!