Fundraising Terms and Conditions
Tiny Tickers Terms and Conditions for fundraising
- You agree to organise fundraising activities as an independent supporter of Tiny Tickers. You should therefore refer to raising money “in aid of” Tiny Tickers, rather than on Tiny Ticker’s behalf.
- You agree that you shall comply with any instructions or guidance provided by Tiny Tickers relating to your fundraising activity, but it is your responsibility to organise all aspects of any fundraising activity undertaken by you.
- You agree to pay all of the proceeds raised by your fundraising event to Tiny Tickers as soon as possible after the event (and subject to any agreed timescale), and in accordance with Tiny Ticker’s instructions.
- Unless Tiny Tickers has provided you with branded materials as a result of your registration, you may only use the Tiny Tickers name and logo for your fundraising activities with our written permission, and in accordance with the Tiny Tickers Brand guidelines.
- If you provide photographs or videos taken during your fundraising activity to Tiny Tickers, you agree that these may be used by Tiny Tickers for commercial and/or fundraising purposes. By sending these to us, you are also confirming that anyone featuring prominently in the photograph or video is aged 16 or over, and that they have consented to their image being used in this way.
- You accept that any risks arising out of your fundraising activity are your responsibility, including liability for any injury or loss which may occur to you, your helpers or guests. You will therefore take all reasonable precautions to protect the health and safety of all those participating in, involved with or attending your activity.
- You will comply with any applicable laws and regulations relating to your fundraising activity, including obtaining any necessary licenses, consents or permissions e.g. if you are holding a raffle or lottery, or are proposing to sell alcohol.
- We ask that you avoid behaving in any way which may cause offence or damage the reputation of Tiny Tickers, for example by using aggressive or abusive language, or by behaving in a way which may cause injury or harm to others.