Heart Week 2021 Resources
From 8 February to 14 February 2021 we’d love if you would join us in celebrating heart heroes everywhere by fundraising and raising awareness as part of Heart Week 2021.
Download everything you need to get started below!
- The Heart Week 2021 pack! Your guide to all things fundraising
2. Decorate your space with some Tiny Tickers cut out bunting!
3. Planning to bake? Don’t forget your Heart Week cupcake flags
4. Guess the sweets, Tiny Tickers sweepstake
(psst… we’ll email you the answer closer to the big day!)
5. A DIY donation box to collect all your donations in!
6. A poster to shout about any events you might be planning
7. A colouring poster to keep your little ones busy
Even though we’re facing a huge public health emergency, a baby will still be born with a serious heart condition every 2 hours. That fact remains. As does the fact that we will now need to do even more to protect them, their families, and the health professionals that look after them, over the coming weeks and months. We can only do this with your support.
If you have any quesitons, need some extra resources or would just like a bit of motivation, we’re here for you! Simply call 0300 102 1508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.