NHS Trust Pulse Oximetry Application Form
Thank you for your interest in applying to the Tiny Tickers Pulse Oximetry fund. We are a UK charity working to improve the early detection and treatment of babies with congenital heart disease (CHD). We recognise the important role that pulse oximetry testing of new-borns can have in detection of CHD – so this fund is suitable for NHS Trusts wishing to acquire machines for newborn testing.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Terms and conditions
- The pulse oximetry machines are funded by Tiny Tickers to assist with the possible detection of congenital heart disease in new born babies.
- If your application is successful Tiny Tickers will purchase Nellcor PM100N KIT, portable device with a reusable sensor for use on paediatrics or infants. The equipment includes a 12-month warranty with the supplier. If this arrangement doesn’t work for your hospital, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- To confirm, once Tiny Tickers has supplied the machines, you will have full ownership, liability for use and maintenance of the machines. The machines include a 12-month warranty, and you can contact Medtronic Technical Services Contact Centre directly (details will be provided).
- We shall provide a sticker stating, “funded by Tiny Tickers” or similar and would be very grateful if you could place it on the machines in order to highlight our charitable work.
- Tiny Tickers relies on the generosity of our supporters to be able to fund our projects, so we would like to tell them about our work placing pulse oximetry machines. We will contact you again to agree any relevant promotional activity including a press release once the machines are in place.
- We need to update funders on the impact our work is having. For this we would like to gather the following statistics, bi-annually and will be in touch with a questionnaire at the appropriate time:
- How many babies were born at your hospital in the last 6 months.
- How many babies had the pulse oximetry test.
- How many were referred on for further tests, due to a low reading.
- As a result of pulse oximetry testing how many babies were referred for potential congenital heart defects.
- As a result of pulse oximetry testing how many babies had a heart defect diagnosis.
- Please could you provide a quote about the difference the machine is making.
Find out more about our pulse oximetry campaign, Test for Tommy, here.